Has Your Compensation Plan Been Reviewed? Is Your Company Registered?
In an increasingly sensitive regulatory climate created by ever-changing marketing, compensation and distribution models, the need for the specialized legal services is paramount to the long-term success of any network marketing company. Obtaining a Legal Referral to reputable and experienced counsel can save you substantial time and money.
There is nothing illegal about MLM, Network Marketing or direct sales. However, the “manner in which your distributors enter the compensation plan” may violate the law. Do not risk your company, your reputation and your organization’s trust in you by avoiding legal consultation.
MultiSoft Corporation can refer your new or existing MLM company to law firms that provide superior consultation and representation in all areas of MLM law and regulatory compliance. These areas include, but are not limited to:
- State-by-State Registration
- FTC Regulations
- Corporate Rules and Regulations
- Review and Legal Compliance of all Sales and Marketing Materials
- Compensation Plan Review and Development
- Retail Sales Requirements and Sales Tax Collections
- Litigation Representation
- Distributor Compliance and Disciplinary Action
- International Expansion
MultiSoft Corporation is pleased to be associated with law firms and attorneys that specialize in Network Marketing. We can refer you to attorneys that have:
- Handled over 3,500 different multi-level marketing legal matters
- Been members of the Lawyer’s Council of Direct Selling Association in Washington, D.C. and the Governmental Affairs Committee
- Were formerly an Attorney for and Board Member of Multi Level Marketing International Association in Irvine, CA
- Were formerly General Counsel for and Board Member of the National Association of Multi-Level Marketing Companies.