Has Your Compensation Plan Been Reviewed? Is Your Company Registered?
Frequent changes in marketing, compensation and distribution models create a sensitive regulatory climate. Network marketing companies need specialized legal service to ensure their long-term success. Getting a Legal Referral to reputable and experienced legal counsel can save substantial time and money.
While there is nothing illegal about MLM, network marketing or direct sales, your distributors may violate the law by creating and entering unlawful compensation plans. We urge you not to risk your company, your reputation, and your trustworthiness by avoiding legal consultation.
Multisoft Corporation can refer your MLM company to law firms that offer superior consultation and representation in all areas of MLM law and regulatory compliance. Their services include but are not limited to the following:
- State-by-State Registration
- FTC Regulations
- Corporate Rules and Regulations
- Review and Legal Compliance of all Sales and Marketing Materials
- Compensation Plan Review and Development
- Retail Sales Requirements and Sales Tax Collections
- Litigation Representation
- Distributor Compliance and Disciplinary Action
- International Expansion
Multisoft Corporation has associations with law firms and attorneys that specialize in Network Marketing. We can refer you to attorneys with the following credentials:
- Handled over 3,500 different multi-level marketing legal matters
- Been members of the Lawyer’s Council of Direct Selling Association in Washington, D.C. and the Governmental Affairs Committee
- Formerly an Attorney for and Board Member of Multi-Level Marketing International Association in Irvine, CA.
- Formerly General Counsel for and Board Member of the National Association of Multi-Level Marketing Companies.